S5:E11 – Extracting the Greatness in You with Glenn Lundy
The Importance of Extracting the Greatness in You
Hey and welcome to #TheOpenMike
On today’s episode, I’m excited to be covering the topic of Extracting the Greatness in You
Today’s influencer guest is Glenn Lundy covering a ‘deep dive’ including five key strategies to help you with Extracting the Greatness in You inc:
- Why are Morning Routines so important for success?
- Understanding the process of change. How to cover this secure maximum engagement and adoption?
- The positive and negative impact and their outcomes of ability & responsibility to impact others.
- How do teams adopt ‘We are all in this together’, and execute it for everyone’s mutual benefit?
- You are most comfortable in life right before death.
In the Podcast, Glenn also shares these 3 pro tips for you on Extracting the Greatness in You, including:
- Change the way you start the day
- Understanding the process of change – Change, Struggle, Grow, Success
- Understanding you are a spiritual being
Glenn’s proven growth system scales automotive dealerships volume and transforms their people.
WHAT IS THE 800% CLUB?
800% Club is a pioneer in the North American automotive industry designed to help dealerships that sell between 50-250 cars a month scale their volume and their profits quickly while increasing employee retention and creating a winning culture.
With 20 years experience in the automotive industry, Glenn led a dealership from 120 cars a month to an 800% increase in sales in five years, becoming the 2nd largest used car franchise in the country.
His unique style makes him one of the most coveted GM’s in the business. Glenn has the unique ability to help identify the areas for growth in your store, and teach creative ways to invoke your dealerships spirit.
He is a husband to 1, a father to 7, and the host of the wildly popular Facebook Live show#RiseAndGrind.
He’s been seen at places like Hustle and Grind Con, Grow Your Business For God’s Sake! and many more stages across the country.
Glenn has been spotlighted on ABC, NBC, and CBS, and is an expert in dealership culture development, and leadership training.
With a background in sales, and finance, he uses his skill sets to create growth, as well as tapping into the mental side of human development
Also, check Glenn on: