S5:E9 – The Power of Hypnosis with Sarah Griffiths
The Importance of The Power of Hypnosis
Hey and welcome to #TheOpenMike
On today’s episode, I’m excited to be covering the topic of The Power of Hypnosis
Today’s influencer guest is Sarah Griffiths covering a ‘deep dive’ including five key strategies to help you with The Power of Hypnosis inc:
- Mental health & associated treatments.
- The common signs to look out for when trauma & abuse is masked.
- The Link between narcissism and trauma and abuse.
- The common bullying cases you can see in the workplace.
- The importance of building relationships and the key strategies that you can use.
In the Podcast Sarah also shares these 3 pro tips for you on The Power of Hypnosis, including:
- Get the help you need, when you need it
- Don’t let anyone hold you back
- Understand change is hard, remind yourself the benefits will be worth it
If you want to heal from the trauma of abuse, the emotional and mental health issues it has caused you and, how it has left you feeling about yourself.
Follow Sarah’s unique methodology, a step by step process based on deep relaxation, mindfulness, pattern disruption, and hypnosis.
Sarah battled with low self-esteem in her younger years and suffered at the hands of an emotionally abusive husband.
Refusing to allow her trauma to dictate her future, she now teaches others the methods she used to rebuild her life, bringing them fulfilment and helping them to fall in love with themselves again.
Also, check Sarah on: