S5:E10 – Networking & The Power of Personal Relationships with Nate Peo
The Importance of Networking & The Power of Personal Relationships
Hey and welcome to #TheOpenMike
On today’s episode, I’m excited to be covering the topic of Networking & The Power of Personal Relationships
Today’s influencer guest is Nate Peo covering a ‘deep dive’ including five key strategies to help you with Networking & The Power of Personal Relationships inc:
- Building personal relationships and the knowledge you can receive from developing this life essential skill
- Making digital connections, and the strategy to grow your network successfully
- Getting the most out of networking events, and with the current economic climate, the change with remote focus due to social distancing and lockdowns
- How to tell your story, the framework for the listeners to break down and adapt
- Finding your voice & being authentic.
In the Podcast Nate also shares these 3 pro tips for you on Networking & The Power of Personal Relationships, including:
- Start Now! relationships take time to develop
- Accept its an ongoing process
- Find your voice, be you and accept the imperfections aswell as the good parts
Nate can show you how to find your true potential, do the uncomfortable things that will help you take risks, find your passion and finally do the things that you were meant to do by following Nate at https://natepeo.com/
I’ve enjoyed a successful career as a residential construction professional. Now, I’m stepping out of my comfort zone to emerge better for it and I want you to do the same.
With each new episode, my goal is to present authentic experiences from my own life, along with thought-provoking, yet practical advice. As a “super-connector,” I am passionate about bringing people together in mutually successful ways.
To do this, I draw on more than two decades of experience in land development, negotiations, budgeting, value engineering and operations Management.
When I’m not podcasting, I serve as VP of Purchasing and Construction for a successful California-based real estate company.
My career also includes work as a purchasing agent/manager and project engineer—all within one of the country’s most competitive markets.
I earned an M.B.A. in Business Administration from Pepperdine University and a B.S. in Construction Management from the University of Nebraska. I’m a proud dad, loving husband and motivated fitness enthusiast.
Also, check Nate on: