S5:E13 – Speak & Perform As A Highly Respected Leader with Joe Yazbeck
The Importance of Speak & Perform As A Highly Respected Leader
Hey and welcome to #TheOpenMike
On today’s episode, I’m excited to be covering the topic of Speak & Perform As A Highly Respected Leader
Today’s influencer guest is Joe Yazbeck covering a ‘deep dive’ including five key strategies to help you with Speak & Perform As A Highly Respected Leader inc:
- What you can expect to learn from Joe’s best-selling book No Fear Speaking
- How you can coach leaders to build a winning team for your company
- Some PR tools any executive can use to increase reputation and credibility
- How you can create the correct brand messaging that generates a positive public response
- How you can deliver a confident presentation on-camera resulting in more qualified prospect reaches
In the Podcast, Joe also shares these 3 pro tips for you on Speak & Perform As A Highly Respected Leader, including:
- Know Your Purpose
- Design how to help people with a strategic blueprint
- Surround yourself with people who know more than you do
Learn how to overcome your fear of public speaking.
Gain a professional advantage over your competitors, a natural and powerful stage presence can be learned, essential skills for CEOs, executives, celebrities and presenters at https://www.nofearspeaking.com/
Check out Joe’s website at https://prestigeleader.com/
Click here to buy Joe’s book ‘No Fear Speaking’
Joe Yazbeck is an acclaimed international master speaker and leadership coach for top industry executives and leaders.
He is the best-selling author of “No Fear Speaking, high impact public speaking secrets to inspire and influences an audience”- now published in 8 languages.
Joe has delivered over 4,000 presentations worldwide for over 35 years.
His training has resulted in tens of thousands of empowered and winning audiences.
He has created the successful Leaders Taking Action Roundtables, hosting vital leadership discussions with numerous top industry professionals participating.
Joe has personally coached top leaders and executives in many industries including technology, financial, health care, law, education, public service and numerous other industries.
Joe is the Founder and President of Prestige Leadership Advisors, leadership development and advisory company headquartered in Largo, Florida.
Also, check Joe on: