S5:E14 – How Entrepreneurs Can Use Story-Focused Communications with Alex Street
The Importance of How Entrepreneurs Can Use Story-Focused Communications
Hey and welcome to #TheOpenMike
On today’s episode, I’m excited to be covering the topic of How Entrepreneurs Can Use Story-Focused Communications.
Today’s influencer guest is Alex Street covering a ‘deep dive’ including five key strategies to help you with How Entrepreneurs Can Use Story-Focused Communications inc:
- Make it Connect: When you connect with your audience they know you care. (Share Values & Experiences)
- Make it Captivating: When you captivate their minds you capture their hearts. (Start with your story)
- Make it Concrete: When you show something concrete you bring your idea to life. (Show something real)
- Make it Credible: When you tell them the facts you build a credible foundation. (Stand on the facts)
- Make it a Conversation: When you involve them in the conversation they invest in the outcome. (Spark with questions.)
In the Podcast, Alex also shares these 3 pro tips for you on How Entrepreneurs Can Use Story-Focused Communications, including:
- Recognise the Atmosphere – understand you are in the space together
- Drive Interaction between you and the audience
- Encourage and instigate a conversation
Start your story to captivate your audience by downloading the ‘Tell Your Story Guide’ to find your story and begin to tell it with power!
Alex lives in Stouffville, Ontario as a husband to Karen and dad to three Gen Z kids.
Alex is a Story-Focused Speaker Coach, helping you share your story and connect with your audience.
As the son of a world-renowned photographer and a stage actress who each risked it all to pursue their dreams, he has been a Youth Worker, Actor, and Public Speaker for almost two decades.
His specialized blend of story, structure, and next steps has left audiences of all generations transformed and event organizers consistently inviting Alex to return as a speaker.