S5:E5 – Decision Making with Dr Gleb Tsipursky
The Importance of Decision Making
Hey and welcome to #TheOpenMike
On today’s episode, I’m excited to be covering the topic of Decision Making
Today’s influencer guest is Dr Gleb Tsipursky from Disaster Avoidance Experts and Gleb is based in Columbus, Ohio
Gleb covers a ‘deep dive’ including five key strategies to help you with Decision Making inc:
- The importance of addressing dangerous judgment errors
- The importance of how to overcome cognitive biases
- Why (Not) going with your gut is the best move
- The benefits of applying Intuition in decision making
- How to make decisions correctly
In the Podcast Gleb also shares these 3 pro tips for you on Decision Making, including:
- Look for information which disproves your beliefs
- Get the Opinion of a trusted and objective advisor
- Imagine all the ways the decision failed and how you can address them in advance
Sign up, to immediately receive your free copy of our Assessment on Dangerous Judgment Errors in the Workplace to help everyone on your team avoid the unconscious cognitive biases that lead to workplace disasters.
Dr Gleb Tsipursky
Dr Gleb Tsipursky is on a mission to protect leaders from dangerous judgment errors known as cognitive biases by developing the most effective decision-making strategies.
His expertise stems from his background of over 20 years of consulting, coaching, speaking, and training as CEO of Disaster Avoidance Experts. It also comes from his research background as a behavioural economist and cognitive neuroscientist with over 15years in academia and dozens of peer-reviewed articles.
A best-selling author, his new book is Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering LeadersMake the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters. He lives in Columbus, OH, and to avoid disaster in his personal life makes sure to spend ample time with his wife.
Also, check Gleb on: