S5:E8 – Video Marketing, Storytelling, Vulnerability with Marley Jaxx
The Importance of Video Marketing, Storytelling, Vulnerability
Hey and welcome to #TheOpenMike
On today’s episode, I’m excited to be covering the topic of Video Marketing, Storytelling, Vulnerability.
Today’s influencer guest is Marley Jaxx covering a ‘deep dive’ including five key strategies to help you with Video Marketing, Storytelling, Vulnerability inc:
- How Video Marketing is changing for the short and medium terms
- A framework for listeners to build stories into their video
- Why vulnerability should be included as part of your video strategy
- The best strategy to maximise your YouTube channel
- How to focus on return on investment when planning your video strategy
In the Podcast Marley also shares these 3 pro tips for you on Video Marketing, Storytelling, Vulnerability, including:
- Share your story and how to create your Story Inventory
- Tap into your vulnerability, share what’s uncomfortable to connect with your audience
- Youtube should be an essential platform to maximise with correct structure and call to actions
Get started with Marleys Infinite Impact Challenge by clicking this link https://www.infiniteimpactchallenge.com/
After completing the challenge, you will have a revolutionary new content marketing plan, new tools and mindsets anyone can learn that makes marketing easy, and have a predictable repeatable process to grow your influence and revenue month after month. (With accountability and support to help you along the way!)
Experts in creating strategically omnipresent content, getting videos to rank on YouTubeand Google and using cross-channel video marketing for maximum reach, JaxxProductions brings next-level video social selling to the marketplace.
Working with top dogs like Daymond John, Cristy Code Red, Alex Charfen, RachelPedersen, Stephen Larsen, and having worked events with Gary Vaynerchuck, Seth Godin,Randi Zuckerberg, and Robin Sharma – Marley leads her dream team specializing inimpact-driven and profit-focused video strategy using The VIP Code
Waging war against short-term influencers and creating an army of visionary leaders whorefuse mediocre, mundane, and average video strategy, Jaxx Productions builds aproduction team around their movement through omnipresent video assets.
Interested only in massive ROI and extraordinary impact, Marley and her teamwork toprovide support around their private clients so they can focus on what their movement ismeant for – changing their family, business, community, and the world.
Also, check Marley on: